S.W.A.T. Special Weapons And Tactics (price per person)
FIVE DAY COURSE — BASIC AND ADVANCED LEVELS
Medical Form on file required.
• History of SWAT units in the US and around the world.
• Identifying the most advanced team and personal gear and technology.
• How to organize a tactical response team and identify the needed gear.
• How to organize a front command communication center.
• Keeping personal tactical skills, fast movement and defensive tactics.
• Utilizing the roles of sharpshooters -observes.
• Crisis Zone approach, using diversionary devices and clearing the site.
• Climbing and rappelling techniques. (Advanced Course Only)
• Conducting assaults, motorized assaults and raids on fortified targets.
• Arresting and gaining control over a hostile suspect.
• Securing the crisis site and rescuing any hostages.
• Tactical first aid, latest technology.