Riot And Mob Control (price per person)
TWO DAY COURSE
• Federal and State statutes in the U.S. permit law enforcement agencies from various branches, to enforce law and the order, and to increase public safety.
• Experience shows that a simple gathering has the potential to escalate to an armed and violent riot.
Goal: Operators will learn and practice command and control during various levels of crowd violence.
General: To elevate the operational capabilities of the unit when dealing with the three levels of crowd disturbances –
• Peaceful demonstrations
• Crowd disturbances, unarmed
• Mob violence, armed
• Enhance crowd control skills.
• Enhance and test command capabilities under stressful scenarios.
• Learn how to select the means of control.
• Become familiarized with the entire operative forces and systems.
• Learn different strategies and structural deployments in the case of crowd violence.