KRAV-MAGA – Israel’s Unarmed Fighting System (price per person)
FIVE DAYS COURSE
• Fighting Armed and Unarmed assailants.
• Disarmament Techniques.
• Fighting and suppressing multiple aggressors.
• Escape and evasion methods.
• Operator hostage situations.
• Developing Fighting Spirit and Courage.
• Psychology of Survival.
The Krav Maga Philosophy
Developed by Israel in the tough battlegrounds of the Middle-East, Krav Maga has been effectively adapted for the military, law enforcement and civilian use worldwide. It is the ideal self-defense system for use on the street – a place where no rules exist.
The Krav Maga System curriculum teaches the latest know-how from the field of security, counter terrorism, police tactics, criminal psychology, extreme condition survival, modern warfare and realistic survival fighting. It was developed and tested under the most demanding circumstances and used by elite military and police forces and people who had to depend on it to survive. The Israeli Fighting System is constantly updated with the most current mental, physical and legal skills available. Our comprehensive programs provide a depth of practical knowledge and experience, unmatched from any other source. Information you can use and depend on.
Several main criteria should be used to examine and understand any defense technique in Krav Maga.
The technique should:
- Be based on natural instincts/reactions.
- Be simple and usable by people of different strengths and body sizes.
- Work from a position of disadvantage or poor state of readiness.
- Address the immediate danger.
- Include a simultaneous (or nearly simultaneous) counterattack to neutralize further attacks.
- Be comprehensive enough to cover a wide variety of scenarios.
About the instructors:
All Instinctive Shooting Int’l Krav-Maga instructors are certified by the Israel Krav-Maga Federation in Israel and are authorized to teach on its behalf.
Contact Instinctive Shooting Int’l for more information